Search

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Priming the Pump

As I actually have decided to dedicate myself to writing this blog, I will be updating it daily as often as possible.

Being in highschool, there will often be times when I cannot post during a day, and I apologize for that. Feel free to write angry mail to my teachers complaining for me..

If you're new to the site, here's a little breakdown of what you can expect



  1. A franchise post a day - these are like recaps of the basketball action of the previous day. Highlights, so on.
  2. Daily Nuggets - thoughts and things to look for in the day
  3. Random player profiles when I can - Break down of players, that generally are underappreciated or a unique take on them.
  4. Cavaliers related, completely biased homer statements throughout the year
That does make two articles a day, two very good reasons for all of you to check in with the site on the daily. Check up on the franchise, grab yourself some nuggets and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment