Search

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Passing the Torch (Again)

      Well rajon rondo is being transcendent tonight. I had to turn the game off for the fourth quarter out of hopelessness, but his 19 dimes were already tied for a franchise record on the most storied nba team. As I found out this morning, he only had 19. That breaks a Mark Jackson record for dimes ever dropped by or against a Cavs team, much to the disappointment of one Reggie Miller







*Note that this teams best passer ever was Larry Bird. Also note both he and lebron are point forwards first. This is a veteran team win for the cs. Pulled out with a fine showing of the gritties and a lot of pent up bitterness. I change my prediction for this series from 5 to 6 games, and look for an angry Lebron in game 3. I'm hoping more of the 50 point eff you I'm winning variety






     Rondo may be the most underrated star in the league. Paul pierce isn't what he used to be, and doesn't generate a lot of rondos dimes. Ray ray does, and he's a pureeee shooter. Garnett is decrepit, still good, but no longer a freak. Perk is a defensive center. So clearly, rondo goes and gets most of his stats by his own ingenuity, its not like he's running with the suns. And I think that this season he's understanding how to win.


Top 3 pg next year : Paul Rose Rondo (Williams)





     On a personal note life has been rather ehhhh recently. School is dragging, midquarter of a very challenging junior year. A month til summer and I am ready as can be. College choices will be everywhere thankfully, but decisions will be very difficult. I've had some ups and more downs with friends than I care to admit, and it upsets me deeply. Losing a friend is hard, but I have to stand up for my character and demand a measure of respect for myself. But that's the hardest part of being a teenager....



                                  Two major personality goals from it all.



                       Be less weird...

                      Be more assertive...



And finally...I hope to write more. Its still going to be basketball centered - but I may lob in grenades of...wisdom...here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment